How do I contact Stuart?
For any questions regarding your onboarding process, you can email us at [email protected]. We aim to get back to you within 10 working days.
How do I contact Stuart rider support?
Stuart Rider Email Address @live.co.uk.
How does Stuart delivery work?
What is Stuart? … There are two ways of working on the Stuart platform: (1) You can book time slots and get minimum hourly pay OR (2) you can work per drop and receive pay depending on the mileage. All weekly payments are calculated depending on transport type used and the job distance.
How long does Stuart application take?
We are so excited to hear that you are interested in becoming a courier with Stuart! While we try our best to get you going as soon as possible, the onboarding process can take anywhere up to 4 weeks.
How do I find my Stuart ID number?
Your Stuart ID is visible in the Profile & Settings section of the Android or iOS app.
How do I cancel my Stuart application?
How to self-cancel a delivery
- Once you have accepted the delivery, there will be a Profile icon that appears at the top left of the screen, select this icon.
- A drop-down list of options will appear, tap on the Help centre option.
- An option to Cancel ongoing delivery will be available, select this and confirm cancellation.
How much do Stuart drivers get paid?
Average Stuart Delivery Driver weekly pay in the United Kingdom is approximately £722, which is 88% above the national average. Salary information comes from 66 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Does Stuart pay well?
Flexible Hours, decent pay! Stuart is one the most competitive delivery company’s out there, paying better rates than Uber Eats. Your pay is weekly and you can see a running total of your earnings.
Is Stuart part of just eat?
Just Eat works with logistics partners such as Stuart in the UK and several others in international markets to deliver orders for a brand and non-brand restaurants. … We deliver millions of orders every week through our platform and delivery partnerships around the world.
Is Stuart and just eat same?
Just Eat and Stuart are not the same company. We work with logistics partners such as Stuart in the UK (and several others in international markets), to deliver orders to our customers.
How do I contact Stuart delivery?
- How to contact Stuart Delivery during your application process? How to contact Stuart Delivery during your application process? For any questions regarding your onboarding process, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to you within 10 working days. There is currently no phone number you can reach us on.
How can I contact Spencer Stuart?
- New Business Inquiries – If your organization is interested in retaining our executive search, board or leadership consulting services, please select « Service Inquiry » and submit the form below or email us at [email protected]. Media Inquiries – Based on your location, please reach out to our media contacts:
How do I contact Stuart for onboarding questions?
- For any questions regarding your onboarding process, you can email us at email@example.com. We aim to get back to you within 10 working days. There is currently no phone number you can reach us on. Please note that we are not Stuart London, please do not reach out to this company. Please find our FAQ page here.
Why choose Stuart for your business?
- Revolutionising the future of urban logistics, Stuart is the leading on-demand solution powering the way goods are transported in a customised way. We connect businesses across all industries and of all sizes to high quality independent couriers to offer customised delivery solutions to wow their end customers.