What is special about Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall offers an unparalleled retail variety combined with world-class dining, entertainment and leisure attractions. The Fashion Avenue, the precinct dedicated to over 150 new luxury shopping and dining experiences, positions The Dubai Mall as the fashion capital for the Middle East.
What shops are in the Mall of Dubai?
Some of the sought-after stores at Fashion Avenue include Valentino, Moynat, Faberge, Alaia, The Merchant of Venice, Moresque, B8ta, La Perla, Parfums de Marly, Alexander McQueen, Alexandre J, Prada, Hermes, Dior, Cartier, Celine and Chanel. Besides the Fashion Avenue, there are also various other stores in Dubai Mall.
What is the top 10 biggest mall in the world?
10 Largest Malls in the World
- New South China Mall (6.46 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- Golden Resources Mall (6.0 million sq ft)[SEE MAP] …
- CentralWorld (4.62 million sq ft)[SEE MAP] …
- SM Mall of Asia (4.2 million sq ft)[SEE MAP] …
- Dubai Mall (3.77 million sq ft)[SEE MAP] …
- West Edmonton Mall (3.77 million sq ft)[SEE MAP] …
Where is the world’s biggest mall?
Dubai Mall – Dubai, United Arab Emirates At over 12 million square feet (equivalent to more than 50 soccer fields), the Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world based on total area.
Is Dubai cheap for gold?
GOLD IN DUBAI IS CHEAPER It is one of the main reason why people chose to move to the city, as well as buy gold. Due to the exclusion of taxes in the emirate prices for gold in Dubai have always been cheaper as buyers would only pay for the value of the gold jewellery.
Is Louis Vuitton cheaper in Dubai?
If you’re buying your LV merch in Dubai, you’re paying 16 percent more, according to a study done by Business of Fashion based on LouisVuitton.com and local Louis Vuitton boutiques. For example, the monogrammed Speedy 30 bag costs $994 in Gulf countries but $854 in France.
Is Dubai cheaper for shopping?
Compared to Europe specially countries dealing with Euro Dubai is cheaper specially when there is special offer like Summer festival and Dubai shopping festival. you have the high street shopping as well as the low street. you can go for cheap shopping to Al karama where you have everything but is is a bit popular.
Does Dubai have the largest mall?
- The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall based on total area and sixth largest by gross leasable area. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates , it is part of the Burj Khalifa complex, the 20-billion-dollar project has 1,200 shops.
Why is Dubai full of malls?
- In a city like Dubai, shopping malls are more like community centres and comfortable spaces for people to gather around, shop, eat, enjoy, and attend social events and activities. This is one of the biggest reasons you’ll find a mall in Dubai on every nook and corner of the emirate.
How many malls are there in Dubai?
- The Dubai Mall (Arabic: دبي مول « Dubai Mall ») is a shopping mall in Dubai and the second-largest mall in the world by total land area, and the 21st-largest shopping mall in the world by gross leasable area. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is part of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown complex, and includes 1,200 shops.
What is the largest mall in Dubai?
- The Dubai Mall is one of the world’s largest shopping malls located in Dubai. Built at the foot and an integral component of the Burj Dubai , the 20-billion-dollar project is the world’s largest in total area with 1,200 shops. It is 4 times as many as the new London Westfield centre.