What is current .NET version?
The “current” version of the . NET Full Framework at this moment is 4.7. 2. There will be a 4.8, coming very soon.
How do I check .NET version?
How to check . NET version using File Explorer
- Open File Explorer.
- Browse the following path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework.
- Enter the folder with the latest version – for example, v4. 0.30319. …
- Right-click any of the « . …
- Click the Details tab.
- Under the « Product version » section, confirm the version of .
Is .NET 4.5 installed?
Detect .NET Framework 4.5 and later versions. The version of .NET Framework (4.5 and later) installed on a machine is listed in the registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full. If the Full subkey is missing, then .NET Framework 4.5 or above isn’t installed.
Can you have .NET 3.5 and 4.5 installed?
NET Framework 4.5 (or one of its point releases) runs side by side with versions 1.1, 2.0, and 3.5, and is an in-place update that replaces version 4. For apps that target versions 1.1, 2.0, and 3.5, you can install the appropriate version of . NET Framework on the target machine to run the app in its best environment.
What version of .NET do I have installed CMD?
NET you have will involve using the trusty Command Prompt to query its registry entry.
- Open Command Prompt. Press the Start button, then type “Command Prompt” and click “Run as administrator” with it selected.
- Run the initial check .net version cmd command. …
- Check the exact .NET version.
What version of .NET comes with Windows 10?
Windows 10 1507 (all editions) includes the . NET Framework 4.6.
Can I install NET Framework 4.5 on Windows 7?
NET Framework 4.5. 2 (Offline Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center.
Can I install .NET 4.5 Windows 7?
You can install . NET 4.5 in Windows 7 and Windows Vista, yes!
Is .NET 3.5 still needed?
NET 3.5 SP1 will receive 5 years of mainstream support followed by 5 years of extended support starting with the General Availability of Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 on Octo. Go here to see end dates for this product. This means that NET Framework 3.5 will be supported until October 2028.
What is .NET 4.5 framework required?
NET Framework 4.5 includes significant language and framework enhancements for C#, Visual Basic, and F# (so that you can more easily write asynchronous code), the blending of control flow in synchronous code, a responsive UI, and web app scalability .
What version of .NET Framework is installed?
- To find the installed .NET Framework versions manually (versions 1-4) On the Start menu, choose Run. In the Open box, enter regedit.exe. You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.exe. In the Registry Editor , open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\NET Framework Setup\\NDP.
How to check version of .NET Framework?
- From the Start menu, choose Run, enter regedit, and then select OK.You must have administrative credentials to run…
- Open the subkey that matches the version you want to check. Use the table in the Detect .NET Framework 1.0 through 4.0…
What are the versions of .NET Framework?
- The .NET Framework family also includes two versions for mobile or Embedded device use. A reduced version of the framework, the .NET Compact Framework, is available on Windows CE platforms, including Windows Mobile devices such as smartphones. Additionally, the .NET Micro Framework is targeted at severely resource-constrained devices.
How to determine the .NET Framework installed versions?
- Open Start.
- Search for Command Prompt,right-click the top result,and select the Run as administrator option.
- Type the following command to determine the version of .NET installed and press Enter: reg query « HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Net Framework Setup\\NDP »/s Source: Windows Central If you want to make sure that …