What are the services of FedEx?
What are the services of FedEx?
Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, and corporate print solutions. We also offer FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipping, Hold at FedEx Location, and packing services backed by the FedEx Office® Packing Pledge.
Is FedEx available in Hong Kong?
Worldwide Express Delivery Services for International Shipping | FedEx Hong Kong.
How do I use FedEx service?
- Plan your shipment based on destination.
- Ensure the item can be shipped.
- Package the item.
- Determine which shipping service is best for your needs.
- Create shipping labels.
- Choose additional delivery options and special services if needed.
- Print and attach the FedEx label.
- Get the package to FedEx.
Is Kinkos still in business?
The package delivery company FedEx said on Monday that it was changing the name of its struggling Kinko’s printing and professional services unit to FedEx Office and would record a charge of nearly $900 million.
How long do FedEx deliver?
We generally makes deliveries from 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday-Friday; and on Saturday and Sunday for residential deliveries. If you got a message that says FedEx will deliver your package by end of day, that means your package should arrive before 8 PM on the delivery date.
How long does it take FedEx to deliver from Hong Kong?
Typically 1 to 3 business days worldwide. Delivery by the end of day.
Does FedEx pick up in Hong Kong?
Schedule Pickups Online Log in to Schedule & Manage Pickup. Choose the account number and fill in the pickup address, package information and other details. Click « Schedule pickup ».
How long does it take for FedEx to deliver when out for delivery?
In the contiguous U.S., delivery takes 1–5 days. Shipping to and from Alaska and Hawaii is 3–7 days. Check transit times. Deliveries are made every day of the week.
Can I use my own envelope for FedEx?
If you don’t have the supplies you need, rest easy. Most drop boxes store free FedEx Express® shipping supplies, such as FedEx® envelopes, airbills and document pouches. Or you can use your own packaging and affix a FedEx shipping label to it.
What services does FedEx offer?
- FedEx Services provides sales, marketing, information technology, communications, customer service, technical support, billing and collection services, and certain back-office functions that support our transportation segments. Facts About FedEx Services
How do you contact FedEx?
- To contact FedEx by phone, go to FedEx.com, click the Support link near the top-right corner of the home page, and then dial the telephone numbers provided under Contact Us by Email or Phone. Click the Additional Phone & Mailing Information link to view more phone numbers for different departments.
Does FedEx have live chat?
- While FedEx Office does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. In total, there are 3 ways to get in touch with them.
How do I talk to a live person at FedEx?
- How to Talk to a Live Person in Fedex Customer Service. If you need to talk to a live person at FedEx customer service you need to dial 1-800-463-3339 phone number.