Qui a dessiné les plans de la tour Eiffel ?
Maurice KoechlinÉmile Nouguier
L’invention de la tour Eiffel Choisi parmi 107 projets, c’est celui de Gustave Eiffel, entrepreneur, Maurice Koechlin et Emile Nouguier, ingénieurs et Stephen Sauvestre, architecte qui est retenu.
How did Gustave Eiffel become famous?
- Gustave Eiffel ‘s name became famous when the Tower rose high up into the Paris sky. But he had already made a solid reputation for himself in the world of steel construction, both as an engineer and as a contractor.
What are facts about Gustave Eiffel?
- Gustave Eiffel was born in 1832 Gustave Eiffel was born in Dijon on December 15th,1832. …
- Gustave Eiffel died in 1923 Gustave Eiffel lived a very long life. …
- Gustave Eiffel designed and built the Eiffel Tower The Eiffel Tower is the most iconic landmark in France and it was designed and built by Gustave Eiffel. …
What are Gustave Eiffel's achievements?
- Knight of the Legion of Honor, at the opening of the Exhibition of 1878, and Officer in 1889, at the inauguration of the Tower Officer of Public Instruction (Exhibition of 1889) Knight of the Order of Franz Joseph (Pestj Station) Austrian Iron Crown Knight (Szegedin Bridge) Commander of the Order of Conception of Portugal (Douro Bridge)
What was Gustave Eiffel known for?
- French engineer Gustave Eiffel is known best for the tower that bears his name. During his long life, he created many other impressive metal structures, especially bridges. He also created an aerodynamics laboratory, which he gave to the French government two years before his death. Eiffel was born in Dijon, France, in 1832.