Quelle plante pour la lymphe ?
« Le cyprès, le fragon, le mélilot sont des plantes qui vont tonifier les parois des vaisseaux lymphatiques et leurs muscles, ce qui favorise ainsi la circulation de la lymphe et stimule aussi aussi l’activité des ganglions lymphatiques, ce qui renforce les défenses immunitaires et la détoxication de l’organisme », …
What is lymphatic drainage technique?
- Lymphatic massage, also called lymphatic drainage or manual lymph drainage, is a technique developed in Germany for treatment of lymphedema, an accumulation of fluid that can occur after lymph nodes are removed during surgery, most often a mastectomy for breast cancer.
How do you drain your lymphatic system?
- Massage – A simple neck massage can do wonders to help neck lymph nodes drain efficiently. Start by pressing your thumbs just beneath your jaw, on the outside of the two large neck muscles. You may feel a bit of swelling in the lymph node as you press down. Rub gently downward to pull the lymph fluid toward the heart.
How does lymphatic drainage work?
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE. Lymph work has been shown to help the scarring process by enhancing circulation and immunity. As the lymph flow around the scar is increased, lymph vessels that have been damaged are stimulated to heal, and the increased lymph flow also draws away toxins, improving the health of the tissues.
What are the benefits of lymphatic drainage massage?
- Good lymphatic drainage supports your immune system so having a lymphatic drainage massage can impact your general health in a positive way
- Excellent for preventing common illnesses such as colds and viruses
- It speeds up healing
- Reduces water retention and bloating