Ou magasiner à Lisbonne ?
Le shopping à Lisbonne – Quels sont les meilleurs endroits de la…
- Meilleures rues commerçantes : 1) Avenida da Liberdade 2) Rua Garrett (Chiado) 3) L’Alfama 4) Rua Augusta. …
- Ce boulevard arboré est l’endroit où on trouve beaucoup des boutiques haut de gamme du Portugal (Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, etc.)
C’est quoi le centre de Lisbonne ?
Baixa est le quartier central de Lisbonne, le quartier le plus récent puisqu’il fut totalement reconstruit après le tremblement de terre de 1755. Baixa est sans doute le quartier le plus animé en journée, vous y trouverez de nombreux magasins, restaurants et cafés.
What is the biggest shopping center in Lisbon?
- The biggest shopping center in Lisbon is Colombo Shopping over in Benfica. In fact, this is one of the largest malls in the Iberian Peninsula. You can shop here till you drop!
What to buy in Lisbon?
- The choice of shopping and what to buy in Lisbon is enhanced by some excellent shopping centers and malls situated in and around the city – shops, boutiques, supermarkets and department stores all found under one roof.
What to do in Lisbon during your stay?
- During your stay in Lisbon, you will necessarily go shopping and frequent shopping centers. Indeed, Lisbon and Portugal in general, are a paradise for shopping. You certainly do not know that but it has been real since the 90s.
Why do small shopping malls close in Portugal?
- As a result, some small shopping malls with limited customers have closed their doors. Indeed, competition is fierce between shopping centers in Lisbon and Portugal. A competition to be always bigger, to always provide more services, to have the best restaurants and the most ambitious architecture.